Some christmas pressie for me?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Salvatore Ferragamo


My dad used to tease me with this brand when i cut my hair really layered
- Salvatore Ferragamo = Fei Lat Gai Mou (means chicken with no err, fur?? in cantonese) haha because my hair looked really little and those keratins were like jz "flying" around my scalp :-x

And now, its Chelle Chelle's turn to be the Fei Lat Gai Mou ~~~
Her baby fur were so scarce, to make her coat more healthy and grow more, the only way's to shave everything off.. hehe. so we took her to the pet shop last sasturday.

Presenting Miss Chelle ChelleBefore.
When she was still a Blackberry Princess.
has nth to do with the phone, the name jz sounds nice. with my lil cousin sis. Perfect match of cuteness.
A closer look.
After.
woo. When she becomes a Stray Princess. lol. still a princess.

Dogs get very upset when they got their fur shaved. So to make her feel happy, we bought her a baby cot.That's how Chelle Chelle sleeps in it.
Cant sleep without her toys huh.
WOW!
my girl.. y sleep until like that?
Luckily Leo's not here :P
Leo's KJ's Golden Retriever (sry KJ, haha)
i still have a few pics of Blackberry Princess in my mom's phone. will upload when i get them transferred.

That's for the day.
Buh-bye.

p/s : Sister Chee Wei, happy belated birthday!!

0 comments on "My Salvatore Ferragamo"

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez