Some christmas pressie for me?

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thank You DADDY :D


Love them? i definitely do. Thank you Daddy for my pre-birthday present!!

# Take 1.
# Take 2.
Next.
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
----------
-------------
----------
-------
-----
----
--
-

Sadly, the white ones're out of stock.
But i still love mine.
This!
# Take 3.

A closer look to the Mickeys, Tiger, Chipmunk and flowers.
# Take 4.
My dad's so sweet he bought me both of the Crocs sandals!! I was..owhh, melted i guess. Thank you muchie muchie.
I love you Daddy!!!
Tada.. im wearing already once they're under my property.
# Take 5.
p/s : One of the small boxes on my wish list can be ticked already :) :)

0 comments on "Thank You DADDY :D"

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez