Some christmas pressie for me?

Friday, July 31, 2009

"Cow One"


hey.

Just woke up a few minutes ago. I crawled up, went to the desktop, on the comp, open Mozilla Firefox, and started typing : www.bgurl-love-bboy.blogspot.com. It came so naturally i can say haha because i wanna watch my first ever movie clip to be posted on youtube and oso siawy's blog.
Although it looked like a really Malaysian short clip, but we're all happy with it :) Girls are very creative. So, if you are ever thinking of messing up with girls, think twice.

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to myself!!

P/S : more updates coming up. Lets sit back , and relax.. Have fun reading.
p/p/s : so sweet of Bie calling me last night to wish me bday, and he sang to me :D :D awhh, love u loads. cant wait to see you!!

0 comments on ""Cow One""

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez