Some christmas pressie for me?

Saturday, August 1, 2009

31.07.2009 = My Day


Hi there :)
updates're coming..Its gona be super longggg..ok, so gonna blog about the day before my bday first.
The four golden flowers went to the Redbox for karaok
e. At first, we went camwhoring. Then, we sang and sang.. it was so fun we were jumping and rolling, and err, pole-dancing on the sofa!! LMAO. haha. then the pp who passed by outside were like, "what the**** r these girls doing inside?" I saw one of their faces i think dey thought so. But those pp didnt matter to us, we were still p-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face-ing!!!

Here's some pictures.

Before going in. Vee Vian and i.
Didnt get to take with the other two flowers
cz they were holding the camera 4 us. later :)
Our Drinks.
Mine. Longan Sea Coconut cz i felt "hot"!! lol.
Jesslynn's. Beauty and The Beast.Lien Siaw's. Lion King.
Camwhore time.
We're a quarter drunk.
Half drunk.Squating while snapping a photo?
Conclusion : Completely drunk.
Vian ur bum smelled like Longan.
Soooo sweet!!!
Lol. ignore me. was really completely drunk :P :P :-X

Basically we've finished a hundred songs in 3 hours. Whatever song, you name it, we've sang it!!!
It was real fun, ONLY-GIRLS time. Btw the captions for the above pics're just for fun :P
Around 7, we went back. But before that, one thing on the must-do list, CAMWHORE-ing!!
Thanks to Lien Siaw who became my Fashion Designer and photographer!!
However, bum looked fat. loose jeans la. My bad :-X
At 10 something that night, a surprise visitor came - Pn Normah and En. Herman!! Mummy, sayang u selalu ya. They brought a cake and a present for me. Really.. I'm stucked with what to say already.
A Beckham and Victoria's perfume and body lotion.
My first present.
Then, after approximately 2 hours later. My Phone vibrated.
Friends were wishing me one by one.
Bie called to wish me and sang me bday song.
I went to sleep so sweetly after that, definitely.
-
--
---
----
-----
------
--------
----------
--------------
-------------------
----------------
-------------
------------
----------
-------
-----
----
---
--
--
-
The next day. 31.07.2009.

Reached jess's house before going to coll.
When we were in the car, guess what, the 3 Golden Flowers gave me my bday gift!!
A hamster.. awhh, how cute..It was my second present. pictures.. what a lovely cage.


Btw, the hamster's name is SAM. represents my 3 lovely dudes' pet in Pet Society, Soso, kAylyn and Mervies. Christy called to wish my bday oso. How nice was that. Everything that happened was melting my heart.
Reached college. SAM SAM in the house!!
All my lecturers wished me bday and the class even sang me birthday song.. and they were all shocked to see a hamster right beside my desk. haha. I like their expressions though. keke.

At coll, friends were stil wishing me thru sms. Thanks a lot!! Couldnt wait to see Bie already. Finally, class over ~~
So we got to 1U. Bie gave me the wrong present he said. Haha. Not wrong lah, dont worry. I love your present no matter what.
My third present from him.
A David Archuleta's album enclosed with lyrics :D :D :D
:) :) After buying The Proposal movie tickets, we went to Itallianies to have a quick lunch and also a piece of Tiramisu. And we discovered something, Secret Recipe was closed. I mean, GULUNG TIKAR. HAHAAA.. we dont noe maybe Secret Recipe shifted or what cz we couldnt find it anywhere at 1U.. Satisfied with the cake :D :D :D

Edited.
Secret Recipe's not closed its on the ground floor. Sorry for the wrong info! :P
After that, Movie Time ---------------The Proposal's really a worth watching movie. Almost laugh our asses off. Its L-OAO now. haha. Had a great time !!!

Got back home aroun 6.30pm. Saw an angpau on my table. Was from my mom. Thank you :)

Fetched my bro to tuition in Maluri. Stopped by at Shu Yi's house. Chatted with her for awhile and i got this cute thing from her. Love her :)
Kemudian, my birthday meal with dad. Dinner.
And a must- take photo. With my baby Chelle Chelle.
Had a visitor again on my birthday night. My Nanny! She comes to my house every year to celebrate my bday with me without fail. thankful :-)
She and her family gave me this.
Winter time accesories. I'll definitely miss you if i get to study overseas.Finally, sis came back from tuition to join the celebration.
She gave me this. Thank you sooo much..
Wasnt feeling so well, so didnt look really happyy.
But still happy in my heart tho!! its my bday :) :) :)Sis brought along another present form my ex-primary school tutor who's very close to our family.A perfume, shower gel and body butter from The Body Shop.
Xie Xie Ni :)
Am very very very very very very (x10^100) grateful for what everyone has done for me for my 18th bday. Thank you so muchieeee. Gona stop here..

p/s : Super long rite? haha. Btw, pp, life's good.

Buh-BYE.

0 comments on "31.07.2009 = My Day"

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez