Some christmas pressie for me?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

One Malaysia I


Yesterday everyone was suppose to wear traiditional costumes to college for the Merdeka celebration. So, here're some pictures.
Lazy to write alot lah :p

The day before yesterday when i was trying out the suit. Thankss to Divya Ajmera for lending me her suit.
The next day.
The Four Golden Flowers were out for photo-shooting.
Edited by LienSiaw. *credits*
-
-
-
Me in my Punjabi suit.
Jesslynn in Sari top + Aladdin pants.Lien Siaw in her tailor-made Baju Kebaya.Vee Vian in her Silky Indon Baju Kebaya.
The DSLR effect.
People say we're as good as models :D
This is what LienSiaw describes us four.
-
--
---
Back to college for Merdeka Celebration.
--
---
George as Student Council's VP raising
Jalur Gemilang.Merdeka!!
EDITED by Lien Siaw.Mr William. Our ex lecturer for Malaysian Studies.
My dudes said i was like his daughter cz I was in
a Punjabi suit too. He's such a BIG daddy =0
Kawan-kawanku yang ayu-ayu..The Punjabi wanna-bes.
Andrea and I.
One Malaysia :)

0 comments on "One Malaysia I"

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez