Some christmas pressie for me?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Belated Birthday Celebration


It's our birthday on 31st July every year.. for me and my cousin bro :) :)
We celebrated last night at The Steam King near Kota Damansara. Everything was ok except for we didnt do reservation, there were so many pp eating there and finally, we got ourselves fed only at 10pm. fun huh.. and Wong Euwing, how dare u not come to my birthday celebration.. buttock ghost.

However, we enjoyed the reunion and here's some pictures to post.
The babies of 31st July 1988 and 1991.
I shall show you my cute little cousin sis with us!!
Love you folks loads. Thanks for the angpau too :D :D :D

0 comments on "Belated Birthday Celebration"

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez