Some christmas pressie for me?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Departure.


Though we're gonna be thousand miles apart, but it's okay, I'll cya soon.
Time flies anyway.. Haha.
Have a safe trip.
Take care bie.
Love you.


When i was typing all these, suddenly, the light bulb thing appeared above my head. Its the miracle thing from my Fortune Cookie on fb. I got it =D
When you want something, you seriously needa work for it cz then what you want is what you'll get.

p/s : Its been 225 days, the numbers match exactly with a VVI date in my life.
p/p/s : sorry bie for the poke today =(



The hardest thing to do is say Bye-bye.

Never knew it could be this hard.

0 comments on "Departure."

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez