Some christmas pressie for me?

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Saturday.


Brought Chelle Chelle to the pet shop today to groom her - into a teddy bear.
:D

Before - The Carpet Dog look.
Look here ar, sifat.
On our way, in the car.
Somehow, her face looked like a human to me.

After - the Pedigree!!
I'm still not quite satisfied with her mouth area thou. Too thick o.O

Night time, after dinner, my family and another family went to 1u to watch Where Got Ghost. Ya, again :-X
Buthen, "sad case" (good for me, i dont feel like watching the second time actually), FULLHOUSE.
Yesh!!

So, we went for karaoke at Tropicana Club instead. Sang, and sang, and sang. Danced, and danced, and danced. Shouted, and shouted, and shouted. Out of tune, out of tune, and out of tune. =p

To distress, so i went camwhoring with this lil guy who's 4years younger than me. He's the son of one of my mom's close frens. And that close fren of hers is actually my primary sch tutor. And this guy, now happens to be a schoolmate of my siblings. My family and his family have been going out together on every Saturday nite to dine and party ever since i was in form 2 or 3, cant reali remember. So, i sorta like seeing him growing taller year by year, and finally, taller than me dy =(
But I think this is kinda cool, to maintain such a close relationship between two families.
That's all for today ladies and gentlemen :)
i'll cya.

And, Selamat Hari Raya.

0 comments on "The Saturday."

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez