Some christmas pressie for me?

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Carrot in the hand.


Chelle Chelle bit me yesterday!! but she didnt want to do it i noe, she was forced to bite me. Here's how it leads to her biting my tiny, fragile index finger.


Mom gave instructions to Chelle Chelle to go to bed. So she yelled "Chelle Chelle, in!" Spontaneously, the dog went into her cage. But mom wanted her to sleep in her room so she tried to pull Chelle Chelle out of the cage. Somehow, one of Chelle Chelle's front leg was stucked to the cage and it's making her very painful. I can tell from the way she err, "screamed". So, i tried to help her out but at the moment i touched her, she bit me and believe me, the pain was excruciating until it became numb. I didnt realise it was bleeding until my dad came to help Chelle Chelle out from the cage. I dont blame her, cz you tend to bite something really hard if ur in extreme pain too, right?

Swollen finger.


I hope i can still write peroperly cz my finals is just a week away!! God bless me.

Tomorrow, gonna wear something red cz its Traffic Light Dress Up Day!!=)
OKay, gtg. Byebye.

0 comments on "Carrot in the hand."

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez