Some christmas pressie for me?

Monday, October 26, 2009

Third Week of Battle.


Its already the third week of my AS finals but i dont seem to be getting over with any of the subjects yet. hmm. until after tomorrow, then i'll say goodbye to Thinking Skills :)

I'm missing my friends from highschool. The Lembaga Ponteng gang!
havent been meeting up with them for quite awhile dy.. hmm. havta catch up with them after my finals :D cant wait until finals is over seriously.. faster faster. I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Found an amazing video on Youtube when i was watching a singing video by Hann. Its up on Listen To Me.
Enjoy =)

Still, all the best to myself.

0 comments on "Third Week of Battle."

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez