Some christmas pressie for me?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back to college, get down to business.


Was supposed to have oatmeal as breakfast this morning but it became salted oatmeal.. really salted. Kakak thought the sugar was salt.okay...lol. didnt say anything because she had had enough scoldings from the lioness - MOM. Really pitiful sometimes. Aikz. Just told my dad about it and gulped down a kuih from the market mom bought and rushed off to Jess's house.

After the two-weeks break, we're back to college again! And the first lecture was LAN. Yay,chit-chat time again. and all of a sudden, Mr William, who's our LAN lecturer said something like this, "Guys, next thursday's your final exam for Malaysian Studies." WHAT??!! FINAL EXAM??!! SHIT. I DIDNT PAY ATTENTION IN LAN CLASS FOR THE PAST... FOUR MONTHS!! oh no, no, NO.

But anyway, the news didnt really bother us because our day went on as usual when we saw our beloved Mr Andrew.its Chem Prac time again :) just love seeing those colour changes of the chemicals. so the things up there was just my first reaction, haha. as usual la, stressed out punye.

so then it was Math period and we were proceeding in Statistics 1. Ms Logesh's notes are really the longest math notes i've ever copied. Aren't math notes supposed to be short and direct? I dont understand. We're like copying one whole page of MATH ESSAY.LOL. just wanna complain a bit lah.Complained to Jess in class but, still dont think its enough, so now complain in my blog again..lol ^o^

never like MATH in my life.ok lu, gtg watch my King Of Snooker. buh-bye.

My Sugar Glider : Ginny's sleeping all the way in my shirt when i was typing this. haha. warm huh girl :P


0 comments on "Back to college, get down to business."

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez