Some christmas pressie for me?

Saturday, April 11, 2009

insomnia??!!


i wasnt sleeping well these two days. the night before last night, was asleep only at 4am if my eyes didnt make a mistake. and last night, after two in the morning. What's wrong with me?? I mean sleeping's the happiest thing to do(the best thing to do to waste time also) , and

I CANT SLEEP???!!!

Something must have seriously gone wrong with me somewhere,and pimples are making their way through my face too. Sob. that's really bad. Mr Insomnia, go away, by all means please, will you? its so torturing.


HAHA.i was asked a FUNNY question last night.

IS LIEN SIAW YOUR BF ?
HAHAHA.
(dont laugh ar.. must respect the ask-er. ppl dont know ma)


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.(lol no offence k)

let me introduce you this good bud of mine.

/////////////////////////
THIS IS


LIEN SIAW.

and her name doesnt sound like a guy's lah lol.
anyway, i love you girl !!
our friendship rocks :)

0 comments on "insomnia??!!"

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez