Some christmas pressie for me?

Monday, April 20, 2009

Dua kali tak sampai.. turun !


DRIVING TEST STATUS
- FAILED -
Didnt reach the yellow line at the slope. TWICE. Frankly speaking, not to blame anyone or anything, i really didnt have "feelings" for the car that i drove today. Couldnt get used to it. Hmm, not a very good day for me i guess. I'll try again next week but im a bit traumatized now. However, passed the road test, of course loh(you-know-how).

Consider passed half the driving test, but still failed. *Sigh*
I'll go back next week to retake the test.Com'on , i really want to pass lah.I need to have not only my fingers crossed this time, toes as well i think. Hahah. ;(

p/s : congrats to Shu Yi who passed her driving test successfully today :)
p/p/s : P license, come to me le.

0 comments on "Dua kali tak sampai.. turun !"

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez