Some christmas pressie for me?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My silent listener.


HHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............
HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW?

Didnt do really well in Chem paper2 today and Stats paper 6 ;(
how could i be so careless? decided to blog cz i reali need someone to talk to now. My bloggie is the only listener i can look for right now. though u dont respond.

ARRRR! Thought i could do reasonably well in Chem Paper2 to help raise my overall grade, but it seems like its not possible anymore.
Well, its not like the end of the world but to me, it memang akan jadi end of my world. Aikz. SO EMO LAH.
i dont noe. i really dont noe what i should do now, except to strive hard like mad for my Chem Paper1. But i've tried my best for Paper2, really. God knows.
Hopefully i dont needa retake any subject next year.


I'm praying fervently =(
hope He'll answer my prayer. That's the only thing i'm asking for now. The only thing from You.
You love me, dont You? please please make my wish come true. In Your name, i pray. Amen.


hmm, discovered something weird. althou i need someone to talk to badly, but im actually kinda speechless. Probably my wires are not straight already.

0 comments on "My silent listener."

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez