Some christmas pressie for me?

Saturday, May 2, 2009

another NEW month.


phew.. finally it's May. I keep telling myself that April's not my month cz i failed my driving test for twice in that pathetic month. ok, lets talk about MAY now, yay. On Labour Day (ytd) , we accompanied mom to repair her glasses in Metro Prima. Spent almost one and a half hours there, like we're shopping in that little Kedai Cermin Mata Metro. Apart from repairing, mom bought herself another 3 pairs of glasses (one for home use, one for working and another pair of Esprit sunglasses), using my dad's credit card, lol.The three items worthed slightly more than 1K. So mom initally wanted to pay them with her bank notes since she got it fresh from the ATM machine, but i said something to my sis. "Owhh, no more doggie dy le." Surprisingly, mom was like, " Huh?? oh u want dog ar? ok la keep the cash first." omg. Am i dreaming?? i was thinking. NO!! we headed straight to a pet shop - DEPTPET which the owner of the shop is an old friend of my mom.

I was looking for a Golden Retriever but unfortunately, there's none. but wait, I saw Poodles. Brown, brown, BLACK! my eyes went looking for the price tag. Brown Poodle : RM 1300. Black Poodle : RM 1500. I didnt have to ask anything and the lady boss(mom's friend), said black poodle's very rare, that's why its more expensive than the other ordinary colours. The next minute, the blackie cute puppy was already lying comfortably in my arms. And, the best part was, we're bringing her home!!! Although it's a HER,cz normally pp say bitches are quite troublesome to take care, they'll have period one, but it doesnt matter. We'll keep her clean :P


Meet my Chelle Chelle.
Her date of birth is 09.02.2009.

can buy Toto dy.

Or, buy Magnum.

There's Magnum, there's surprise, there's happiness.

:P

cant see clearly? or cant see anything?haha. i told you its black.

Today, i went for my driving lesson with a new instructor, not because my original instructor's not good, but his time's too difficult to book, and i got fed up of talking to the Joey from the driving sch office.I'm really mad at her for her ignorance and poor management.B****. hmmph. so, i went up on a red kancil this time, the instructor's a lil old and grey. He was talking about himself and his children all the way to the driving sch. okay.okay.okay. i know it was the ice breaking session. sorry but all im interested in is to pass my driving test, not to listen why it's betta to go to Form 6, and not college. Although my mouth made an O shape when i heard him saying that his daughter's a doctor.lol.

I failed twice on the slope, thus he showed me the balancing part. So i did it on my own after the demonstration. Reached the yellow line. pulled hand break. released the break slowly. OOPS. the car went back a lil and i pulled the hand break again. "tick!". ok, the car wasnt moving already. so i thought i was ready to go down after the car lurch forward when i had released the clutch to a certain level. Hand on the hand break, ready, down!!


OH NO..........i realised something.

I couldnt release the hand break. Whether was it that i didnt have enough strength cz i already used both my hands to make that thing down, i would say i was kinda chilled,haha. Cz what i did first was, wiped my sweat on my forehead, moved my fringe to the side and then oni put on a very frustrated look(i was very actually), with a smile though. I was looking for help lah!! And a Malay guy from the pondok came towards me, perhaps he saw me struggling with the hand break, so he helped me release it. goodness gracious me. and its not even once. TWICE. argh..gosh, WHERE TO PUT MY FACE??? and the new uncle, i dont know what was he doing, but all i know was, he didnt come to my rescue :(

Parking was ok. but three point turn, with the new white kancil, i manage to drive the whole car in nicely for the first turning using Uncle Lee's formula, but with this red one, i couldnt. I dunno why. i thought it should be the same. hmm.. the driving process wasnt a smooth one, not as how i wanted it to be. Aikz. Never mind.


ok lu, gotta go feed Chelle Chelle.

buh-bye.

0 comments on "another NEW month."

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez