Some christmas pressie for me?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exam, we'll meet again so soon..


Semester exam is coming like in a week's time and im not really prepared yet.. being a procrastinator lately.. dont know why i just dont feel like studying..Things that im looking forward to in college's just two,
1) lunch time
2) when to go home

Haha but about two weeks ago, i've discovered another anticipation..
FREE PERIOD TO GO DOWN TO I-ZONE TO PLAY RESTAURANT CITY AND PET SOCIETY!!
Im so addicted to these two fb games right now even right before our bio test me and my other three golden flowers(haha if u noe what i mean) were still playing.. and of course, my results was damn fantastic until it's fatalistic. My marks were so dead. I got an E.

Anyway, its just a topical test la.. But, i still have to get an A for my sem test.. if not i'll be really dead. My house got lion le :-x


Having said that, my house really shelters quite a nu
mber of types of animals.. Let me show u.

First and foremost.
My very own pet.

A poodle : Chelle Chelle.
2) The cute and very intelligent "flying mouse".
A sugar glider : Ginny.
Another cool pic of hers.3) My green green tortoises.
err, no names. opps.
the two big ones were my bday gift.thank you !!
Then i bought another two. The last one looked abandoned right.
Yeah, my sister did.
4) Coulourful fishes!!
no names too :PLastly,
5)................................
TADA!!
The homo sapiens.

woo.. 5 different kinda of species living in a community. I have plants in my house though. Haha.
Ecology?? yeah, not bad right. Kaka.
ok la, havta go feed my anjing kesayangan dy..
cya.

0 comments on "Exam, we'll meet again so soon.."

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez