Some christmas pressie for me?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Short Term Dysfunctional of My SAN.


Fetched my bro from Dr. Fong's tuition just now. There's one super U-turn near my area which i have to go thru to get to some of my destinations. I've got no choice but to do that SUPER U-TURNING..

If i hadnt make the steering back in position, my car was so gonna knock up the divider and both dad and i could be injured, if there were speeding cars in the opposite direction.I know that's a power steering. BUT, I really didnt know why i reacted like i've just got my first driving lesson. My sinoatrial node stopped sending impulses to the rest of my heart for that few seconds jz now, i swear! A real narrow escape. PHEW.. Luckily nothing bad happened. I shouldnt have gone out to drive since i was having headache and i feel dizzy.. even now when im blogging. I really shouldnt.


p/s : The whole thing was my fault. I really need more, more, more practice!!

p/p/s : Parking, i suck at it. Dad's right, it's useless when you can drive, but not park.

0 comments on "Short Term Dysfunctional of My SAN."

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez