Some christmas pressie for me?

Monday, May 18, 2009

The D-I-S-T-A-N-C-E..


Bie told me that he got scholarship.. Congrats baby :)
Thank God for answering my prayers. was very happy for him when i knew about it, but at the same time, knowing that he'll leave Malaysia for his studies, sure heart-ache one lah :(

I knew the fact that he is going to leave no matter what before we even started this relationship. Still, i choose to stand strong and work out everything together with him. Long-distance relationships do last, right? Opps. sorry for the sudden emo-ness. lol.
okay, let's think about something postitive now. I still have 3 months more or less here with him.
I'll surely, definitely, uncompromisingly cherish every moment i've spent or going to spend with my baby.
Remember the letter soup in the ABC show when we used to watch during kindergarten times?? Where there's a teacher, a bunch of kindergarten kiddos and a bad clown :-X
my very own letter soup.
If you know what i mean :D


0 comments on "The D-I-S-T-A-N-C-E.."

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez