Some christmas pressie for me?

Monday, May 4, 2009

Chillies for life!!


OMG. i was stunned when i saw these on the dining table.
Auntie, i know its very kind of you to cook a variety of food for us and im not supposed to complain anymore.Blah blah... I dont care. Whack me. I really needa say something about this.
You expect us to finish these??
Two full plates of curried chicken and red chillies(yong tau fu)?? That plate of yong tau fu is damn spicy cz not all the seeds were taken out.
I love spicy food but these really didnt look tempting to me.
They looked scary.
When dad asked the auntie, " Auntie, why you cooked so much ar?" (in cantonese)
Auntie ," Har? still got a lot havent cook woh.."
Grrr...We talk apple , you talk orange.

0 comments on "Chillies for life!!"

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez