Some christmas pressie for me?

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally it's at my doorstep :)


Thank you so much.

finally i've got my licence. haha im not 'hanging' anymore.took a few pictures with the P. but didnt post lah after pp say i giler. lol.

Poor Chelle Chelle vomited when she was resting beside me half an hour ago. I was basically asking her why was she vomiting as if she knows how to answer me. Lol lah really.I realised. So quickly called KJ and the pet shop to check out whether she is alright. Both of the parties told me probably it's indigestion. My dear, you really got me so worried just now! Somemore, tomorrow's bringing her for vaccination and she might have fever after the injection. Ssk ssk. I think i wont be able to stop worrying about her for the whole of next week. Be very fine Chelle Chelle, k?

ok. gotta run. feed my doggie.
shall post more pictures of her :)


p/s : all the best for your interview again tomorrow :D
although its just a day or 2 in spore, still, take care.

0 comments on "Finally it's at my doorstep :)"

Post a Comment

 

Reach For Me. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez